XV International theatre festival of Turkic Peoples “Nauruz”
will take place in Kazan from 7th to 13th of June, 2021
Last year's festival "Nauruz" was dedicated to the Republic of Bashkortostan, this year "Nauruz" will be held under the auspices of theatrical art of the Northern Turks - the Republic of Altai, Republic of Tyva and Republic of Khakassia.
The performances of the XV "Nauruz" festival will be presented at 7 theater venues in Kazan:
- the Big and Small Stages of the G.Kamal Tatar State Academic Theater,
- the Big and Small Stages of the Tatar State Puppet Theatre "Ekiyat",
- the Tinchurin Theatre,
- the Kariyev Theaters.
- the performances will also be played on the promenade of Lake Kaban.
The founders of the festival:
- Ministry of Culture of Republic of Tatarstan
- Union of Theatre workers of Russian Federation
- Union of Theatre workers of Republic of Tatarstan.
Organizer of the festival: G.Kamal Tatar State Academic Theatre.